1. About cookies
1.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
1.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
1.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
2. Cookies that we use
2.1 We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
Category: NecessaryNecessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly with out these cookies.
3. Managing cookies
3.1 By default our cookies are set as disabled, upon visiting the site you will have to explicitly give consent for them to be used. You can opt-out of these being after they have been accepted by clicking on the banner at the bottom of the page.
3.2 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
3.3 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
3.4 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
4. Our details
4.1 This website is owned and operated by Aqualogic (WC) Ltd
4.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 05159010 and our registered office is at Conservation House, Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 6QJ.
4.3 Our principal place of business is at Conservation House, Brighton Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 6QJ. And our contact telephone number is: 0844 324 0844.
4.4 You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time;
Accept Cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.