Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- This website is run by Aqualogic (WC) Ltd.
- This website its operation, sales and practices are governed by English Law.
- All distance orders will be confirmed in writing, either by email or by post.
- Deliveries may require a signature at point of delivery.
- All products carry a minimum of a 12 month manufacturers usage warranty
- None of the above affects your statutory rights or your manufacturer’s warranty.
Distance Selling Regulations
The information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- delivery address (if required)
- phone number(s)
- e-mail address
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our web site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Compliments and complaints
Whether you want to tell us that we have done something really well or that we could have done something better, we really want to talk.
We value our customer’s opinions and this feedback can help us shape the way we operate.
Please contact us by by using our contact form; if you are contacting us about a complaint we will do whatever we can to resolve it straight away.
For returns please notify us via email and within 30 days of receipt of your goods:
Please follow these guidelines when applying to return an item.
Subject Field, enter: Returns. Within your email please include the following:
- Your Order Reference Number
- Item(s) you wish to return
- Your full name as detailed on your order
- A daytime contact number
- The reason for returning the goods purchased (ie. wrong item, not compatible, faulty, not required, not what I wanted), or any other reason.
- Please advise if the goods are: unopened and unused, opened and unused, used and undamaged, used with wear.
We will then contact you in relation to the next steps.